Pages

Saturday, June 29, 2013

Cards for Maddy

Hi everyone! Hope you're enjoying your Saturday! My children and I have been busy! We read a blog post on the Simon Says Stamp blog about a sweet girl named Maddy. Maddy has been diagnosed with Acute Myeloid Leukemia. Please click here to read more about her story. Simon Says Stamp is asking for us to make Maddy some cards! We all know that a card can put a smile on our face, warm our hearts, and/or remind us that the Lord is always there even when we don't understand the circumstances. When my children heard about Maddy and her brave struggle with leukemia, they jumped in and started making her cards! I'm so touched by all the cards posted on Simon Says Stamps blog. I hope these cards give her hope and joy and lets her know we care about her and are praying for her. :) My children each chose the image and sentiment they wanted. Some colored with pencils and some with my copics. Boy! Was my 10 year old excited when I finally said she could color with my copics. :) Yes, I hide them. But it was a special day, so they got to have fun! They had full access to my scrap space. The cricut, stash of flowers, markers, you name it, they got to try them all! :) It was awesome! So here is my 16 year old's card:



Inside:
Sending Maddy a butterfly from Hobbycutz



I am so pleased with my children for pouring their hearts into these cards. I can't wait to send them off! 
Please join us in sending Maddy some cards. Join here!
Be Blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment!
Be Blessed!