Pages

Saturday, April 27, 2013

Thank you with Ava Flower Patch

I am finally finishing up my Thank You cards to all the awesome poeple who brought me food after my surgery. I has taken me a few weeks, but I am finally done! I hope they enjoy the cards I made them. I used the image Ava Flower Patch from Bugaboo Stamps. I colored her with my copics, added some mini rolled flowers that I cut out with my Sizzix using Die Namics mini rolled flowers die. I also did some swirl embossing and used the Martha Stewart leaf punch. The sentiment is on a ticket image that I got from Digital Delights Ticket Sentiment set. I typed the sentiment in Word and added it to the blank ticket. I also used some cheese cloth and ribbon from my stash. Hope you enjoy this card and your day is great! Be Blessed!


 
Copics Used:
Skin: E000, E00, R20
Dress: R85, R83, R81, Y11, Y06
Hair: E15, E13, E11
Flowers: YR68, YR65, YR61, B06, B04, B01
Grass: G46, G43, G40
 

I would like to enter in the following challenges:
Copic Marker Norge - Sketch with the color Blue
Creative Card Crew - Handmade flowers
Sweet Stampin - Anything but Birthday
Forever Friends - Use lots of Flowers
The Sisterhood of Crafters - Anything Goes
Crafty Ribbons - Anything Goes with Ribbon


7 comments:

  1. This is so cute. I adore the colours and your layout is lovely. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us at Creative Card Crew.

    Hugs
    Cathy DT
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty card.

    Thanks for sharing at Sweet Stampin' this week.

    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet creation. Your coloring is fabulous! Thanks so much for sharing your creation for our Anything Goes challenge at The Sisterhood of Crafters!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute and colorful! Glad you joined us at Sweet Stampin'

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card, I love these bugaboo images
    Thanks for joining us at FF and good luck
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW girl ... you are on a roll! FANTASTIC! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood ‘Free For All (anything goes)’ challenge and please come back again soon!
    Darlene
    one of the 'Sistahs'
    The Sisterhood of Crafters
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the bright colours of your card. Beautifully made! Thanks for playing with us at Crafty ribbons! Hugs! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment!
Be Blessed!