Pages

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Grab Bag Swap Winter Tags

Hi everyone! We are definitely in the Christmas season now! I made some tags for the Grab Bag swap at CraftHappens.ning.com. We were supposed to make 5 tags with a winter theme. This is what I think of when I think of winter......

Vintage angel tag

This is the back of the vintage angel tag.

Two cutie penguins ice skating.

We love to make snowmen and find a Christmas tree in the winter.

We also love decorating gingerbread houses and making Christmas cookies!

We watch Charlie Brown movies at each holiday. I used an American Crafts white galaxy marker to write the letters on each tag. I bought it from Hobby Lobby.

Back of Charlie Brown Christmas tag.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment!
Be Blessed!